SuperSU was one of the most popular rooting apps for Android device that has now been replaced by Magisk Manager. It is one of the finest and well known rooting apps that enable you to customize your Android handset as per your expectations. You can now quickly perform advanced tweaks, such as flashing custom kernels, custom ROM’s overclocking and a lot more. Simplicity and accessible to the user interface are one of the critical aspects of this fantastic rooting app that has made it one of the first or foremost choices among the android users.
In case if you have any doubts, we are here providing you different details about Magisk apk including its downloading process as well. Magisk APK offers a great interface to the users so that they can easily add various modules to the devices. It is the perfect source that will enhance the boundaries of your device much more.
Magisk Manager Info
|Software Name||Magisk Manager|
|Last Updated||December 09, 2018|
|Android Version Requires||5.0+|
|App Size||6.1.0 MB|
|Main Task||Magisk Hides Roots from Banking Applications.|
What is Magisk APK?
Magisk APK is one of the most beautiful open sources rooting apk that you can easily use on your android operating system hassle free. The apk is, in fact, a perfect alternative to the SuperSu app and also enables the users to install new updates and alter various modules on your smartphone without having any hassle. Moreover, usage of this fantastic Manager app will also allow you to hide the root so that you can have a perfect escape from the SafetyNet Check, download modules and various other options as well.
What are the benefits of using Magisk?
How to get such a vast number of trustable users in over a short period is one of the most obvious questions. So we are here providing you various benefits so that you can add more into your knowledge hub.
- Seamless rooting: Seamless rooting is one of the most common reasons behind the success of this fantastic rooting app. The app perfectly works on all smartphones and tablets working on android lollipop 5+ operating systems. It quickly helps the uses in modifying systems as well as vendors’ features and that too without altering with the primary partitions.
- MagiskSU: Magisk Manager also offers you the facility of granting or denying the permissions of various applications without having any disturbance.
- Magisk Manager: It also enables you to update or delete different modules from your smartphone without having any disturbance.
- Google SafetyNet: It is one of the other and the most common reasons behind the success of this tool. Google SafetyNet not only helps the system in detecting any interference with the help of different blocks present in it.
- Other Updates: Magisk APK has made it easy for the users to enjoy updating OTA and Systemless Xposed as well so that users can have fast access along with better battery life.
How to download Magisk on your smartphone?
Are you struggling to get Magisk on your smartphone? Are you looking for help to get it on your device? If YES then we are with perfect solutions here. Just follow the step by step procedure to download Magisk on your equipment carefully.
Method 1: Installation using TWRP Recovery
- Download and install ADB drivers and Fastboot on your Computer System.
- Enable Developer Mode by tapping on the Build Number carefully.
- Once done, now open it up and get your OEM Unlocking Settings.
- Unlock your Bootloader and allow run ADB on your device.
- If you are using Android Lollipop 5 or lower version, run the following command on your computer system:
fastboot OEM unlock
And if you are using Marshmallow Android 6.0+ version add command:
fastboot flashing unlock
- Once done with it successfully, use your Volume buttons to move further with the process, highlight YES and confirm it by using the Power button.
- Once done, download the latest TWRP image and extract it into the folder where you have installed ADB and Fastboot on your device.
- Next Power off your device and boot it into Bootloader.
- Now, connect your device to your PC by using the dedicated USB cable.
- Navigate to your ADB installation folder and make a right-click anywhere in the folder.
- Once done run the following command into your computer
fastboot flash recovery (Filename.img)
- The above command will begin the flashing process on your device, once done run command:
that will reboot your machine.
- Now, you have installed TWRP recovery to your device. Once done, next, you have to add Magisk on it.
- Boot into TWRP recovery and then move the latest Magisk APK Zip file here.
- Tap on the install button to move further with the process.
- Once done now navigate to the internal storage where you have transferred the Magisk zip file and then tap on the record to continue with the process.
- Swipe left or right on the screen to confirm the flash.
- Once done with the process, you can reboot your device to allow the successful functioning of your device.
Method 2: Installation using Patched Stock Boot Image
Grab the stock boot image of your device and download and install the latest version of Magisk Manager apk and ADB drivers on your device.
- Move, the boot image to the internal memory of your device and launch the Magisk Manager.
- It will ask to install Magisk on your device and then select on the installation process again.
- Once done with it, now tap on the Patch Boot Image File to go further with the process.
- Now, move forward with the internal storage and then select your device’s booting image there.
- The process will take a few seconds to complete, wait patiently for the process to accomplish. It will start patching the boot image on the successful completion of the above method.
- Once done with the patching image, now copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and then transfer this file to C:\drive ADB.
- Press and hold the SHIFT key and then make a right click on the space.
- Select Open PowerShell Window here and then boot your device into Bootloader or Fastboot mode.
- Once done with it, connect your device with PC with the help of dedicated USB cable and add the following commands to install Magisk and root your Android handset:
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- Once done with the above process successfully, open up the Magisk Manager file and confirm the installation process successfully.